FTF Top-Flight Training
“Mastering your position doesn’t happen overnight”
FTF Top-Flight Training specializes in position specific training for male and female footballers between the ages of 10 – 21yrs old. We at FTF Canada have partnered with some of the elite coaches/individual skill trainers in Canada to bring a unique program that will teach participants how to ‘master’ their specific position.
The sessions are designed for players to get ‘something different’ than what they would normally experience at their local club/academy or from other group training environments.
‘FTF Top-Flight Training’ will focus strictly on drills, tips, and tactics on how players can be better, Forwards, Midfielders, Defenders, or Goalkeepers depending on the position of the athlete.
1. Position specific coaching from former Professional Players/ UEFA Licensed Coaches
2. FTF Training Shirt
3. 1.5hrs of on-field work each training session
4. Free Pair of ‘Control Sox’ (Grip socks)
5. Full Video Recording of every session
6. Professional Photography and Videography at every session
7. FTF Discount of 25% on all FTF Individual Services (Combines, Highlight Tape, Merchandise, FTF Player Platform)
8. (1:5) coach/ player ratio at each session
9. Training on 4G Turf Field
10. 10 Week Program (Every Sunday) from September 6 th – November 8 th
Where & when will the sessions take place?
Each session will take place at Michael Power High School in Toronto, Ontario
Address: 105 Eringate Dr, Etobicoke, ON, M9C 327
Goalkeepers and Forwards: 9am-10:30am
Midfielders and Defenders: 10:30am-12pm
All sessions will have COVID-19 protocols put into practice. Which include but not limited to consistent temperature checks of staff and players, sanitization stations, masks for all non-field players and staff, social distance guidelines for parents/guardians who choose to be in attendance, sanitation of all FTF equipment before and after use etc.
- Gold Package: 10 Sessions – ($550 + HST)
- Silver Package: 6 Sessions – ($420 + HST)
Payment can be made below in full or $275 deposit can be made to reserve your spot as only (10) players will be admitted per position.
Roughly 10 participants only per session, registration is on first come first serve basis!