FTF 90 Youth Summer Camp 2020
The Complete 90 & FTF Canada Have Teamed Up Once Again to Provide Players of All Levels TWO Weeks of Specialized Summer Camps in 2020.
About this Event
We create camps that feel and operate as an 1on1 private session or a 2on1 small group session. We understand the clinic will contain players of all different skill levels. So, the focus during the morning sessions is strictly on ball mastery and finishing. Why? To keep the focus on each players’ individual technique. This means players will be a better version of themselves. The afternoon session will be tactical-based, developing players’ understanding of the game. When should I pass? When do I shoot? In what situations do I perform a skill? This creates a smarter, wittier player.
Our lunch break allows for additional learning in the form of direct coach-to-player interaction. This time is used to further break down the game. It gives players a chance to ask questions about our experiences as professionals and what it takes to get to the next level. (Hint: Pizza and ice cream for dinner doesn’t help).
Let’s not forget about some fun! We always make room for games towards the end of our afternoon sessions, as we want players to let loose and enjoy the beautiful game in a less structured manner.
- Box2Box Tech will be providing select players with soccer tech. This will allow players to track their performance and progress throughout the clinic.
- 10 : 1 Player to Coach Ratio
- Live Coverage Provided by FTF Canada
- Free Friday Lunch Provided by Osmows
- T-Shirt Included in Registration
- Free Trial to The Complete 90 Online Training Platform
- Daily Awards and Prizes From Our Sponsors
- Access to Stadium Sport Leagues Facility, Change Rooms and Classrooms
8+ years old
Week 1: July 6th, 2020 – July 10th, 2020
Week 2: July 27th, 2020 – July 31, 2020
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Early Drop Off: 8:00 AM (Additional Fee)
Late Pick Up: 4:00 PM (Additional Fee)
Michael Power High School
105 Eringate Drive
Etobicoke, ON M9C 3Z7